The Shaughnessy Meat Market was opened in 1928 by Frank Elliott. Elliot hired Jim Plant to be the butcher. In the late 1940’s, it was moved to Turin where it was used as a butcher shop on John Jack Ward’s farm. Inside shows many different tools used by butchers such as meat grinders and a butcher block. It was then donated and moved to Coyote Flats in 2006.