This ranch house was built in 1902 North of Coaldale on the North side of the Old Man River near the Nolan ferry, then later the Nolan Bridge. In 1936, T.P. Nolan bought the house and moved his family into it for many years. The next owners of the property contacted the Nolan family and gave them the house, where they restored it and moved it to the Museum. The restoration was finalized in 2005.