The R W (Ward) Rogers’ Garage was built in 1925 in Iron Springs. For 25 years it served as an office for a service station, a Massey Harris Dealership, Maple Leaf (UFA) Petroleum Sales, an outlet for lumber from Johnson’s Mill, as well as a large trucking business. Ward was not a mechanic, so he hired any young man who would need a job and provided a bed for the worker to sleep in. It was a common hangout spot for men to play cards and have coffee. Ward died suddenly in 1950 and in subsequent years this property was purchased and sold several times. The building was donated to the Prairie Tractor and Engine Museum Society in 1989 by Henry Eisses who bought the house from Ward’s niece.