This barn was built by Harry Kane in 1916 at a cost of $1200. It is typical of the many big barns that were built in that era. The loft was used to store hay for the horses. This barn was in use until the early 1920’s, when horses were being replaced by tractors and large barns were no longer necessary. In 1991, the barn was moved from its original location on the farm to this Museum.